BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

If I could be someone, who I would be??

If I give a chance, I want to be like Dato’ Dr Sheikh Muzaphar Shukor. Why I want to be like him? Everyone know that it is not easy to get chance to explore the space. From the doctor, he become as astronaut. He got both career that very difficult to gain by others. I want it too. It looks impossible but who know that one day I will be the first women from Malaysia arrive at ISS! Wow..hopefully. I can see the earth from ISS. It will be wonderful view. It show that the power of our creator, Allah S.W.T. I want to feel float in the air like I am in fantasy world. Besides, I can get a lot of friends from around the world. Many story and experience that we can share together. I will becomes a famous person and icon of Malaysia.   

0 comments: