BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My favorite childhood memory

Saturday, 4 September 2010. It is 00.00 am already. Suddenly, I got sms from my best friend. I got my handphone and read that sms. “Happy Birthday!” I very shocked. Oh! I don’t know why I forgot my own birthday. It make me smile and reply that sms. A few minute later, I got a lot sms birthday from my friends. I thought they already forgot my birthday but I was wrong. Now, I am 20 years old. It means that I will become adult and left my child’s world. There is a lot of thing that I had through before this. It makes me remember some event when I was childhood. I still remember that day. It happen when I was 7 years old. My family plan to go holiday at Pulau Langkawi. It is first time I arrived at Pulau Langkawi. I still remember that I become like crazy person when I say eagle replica. “ Mom! Dad! Look! It is very big. I want snap a picture with it!” everyone look at me but I don’t care about them. I feel very happy. I stand near with that replica and pose like a model but unfortunately I lost my balance and make me fall in puddle behind me. Everyone laugh at me include my family. I cried because I was wet. It make me uncomfortable. So, we had to check in at hotel first to change my cloth before we visit other place. It very embarrassed me and every time I went there, I always remember that incident until now.
Although I am the eldest sister, I am very sensitive person. Every time I was scolded by my parents, I will cried and climbed the tree in front of my house. I will stay on it until they persuade me with ice-cream. It always make me smile when I remember it. Luckily that I not be like that until now. It is very bad habit as a girl. Hehehe..The most event I cannot forgot is my hand was crack because I fall at stair. Actually, I like dance especially when I watch Hindu movie. At that time, I was dance near the stair and I don’t know how I can fall because when I conscious, I was at hospital.
 I am very naughty person. My own family cannot control me. But when I feel that I become adult enough, I have to be mature. Cannot be like childish anymore. 

0 comments: