BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Dream

Dream..It is something wonderful in our life. Everyone have their own dream. What your dream? Actually, since small I have a lot of dream and it always change. Until now, not all my dreams come true but I never and ever give up making a new dream. What my dream for my future? Only a few months left, I will finish my study. I wish to further my study at University in same field but before it, I want to gain some working experiences that relate with my field. Why? I want to involve in working environment and try to learn a new thing that I never get it in college. So, when I further my study later on, I know what the important matter should I concentrate and try to get the best result so I can have work in good position. When I gain a lot of money, I want to buy my dream car. It is Lexus RX350. It is look very exotic car especially in white color. I very love it. Besides, I also want to buy a big house and if can, I want elevator in my house. Wow…amazing. I want my parents stay with me and maybe that time, they become old and cannot afford to walk fast as now. So, elevator can make them easy to go upstairs and downstairs. For through my remaining life, I hope that I get someone that caring and love me so much. He is my future husband. We will spend the rest of our life with happiness. I want to bring my family to perform hajj and vacation to oversea. I hope that one day, all my dreams will come true.

0 comments: